Commander One is a powerful OneDrive client for Mac
Utilize multiple connections for greater performance
Effortless file transfers between cloud storage accounts
Get powerful encryption for uploading to cloud services and web servers
How to Mount Microsoft OneDrive as a local network drive location
Support for encryption on online connections
- Web services (FTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV)
- Cloud storages (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and more)
Use Commander One to access cloud drives
Commander One supports Mac operating system, making it easy to manage your data on both your work and home computer systems. Users can enjoy the same dual-pane performance and drag and drop file management between cloud drives. Navigate between cloud accounts from your desktop, so you’ll always have access to the most recent documents and files. Commander One provides the same powerful functionality, regardless if you’re operating from Mac:
- Dual panel file management
- Customizable interface and hotkeys
- Manage multiple files and folders at once
- Unlimited tabs for running unlimited projects at once
Replace Finder with Commander One and get access to remote servers and cloud accounts all from your desktop.
Users love the robust capabilities and intuitive interface of Commander One
Using cloud drives and remote servers provides greater capabilities for your work and personal projects. But relying on WiFi can make it more cumbersome than necessary to create and edit files. Commander One is a OneDrive and FTP client that enables you to mount local network locations without limitations.
Here are some of the reasons users love using Commander One:
- Mount all your cloud drives and remote servers in a single app for unparalleled convenience
- Quickly transfer files between cloud drives and servers without first saving them to your computer – just drag and drop
- Use the file queue to upload files in the background of the app to improve your workflow
- Commander One remembers all your credentials for your accounts – enter them once for nimble file access
- The dual-pane window lets you manage multiple accounts at once
- Powerful encryption for uploading files to all your drives and remote servers
In addition to the components users love, the Commander One is a Microsoft OneDrive Mapper with responsive features for an unparalleled interface:
- Customize hotkeys to your workflow
- Open unlimited tabs for tracking multiple projects at once
- Selection tool to only open the files you need
- ZIP support to extract and compress multiple files
- View and access computers across the network
Commander One organizes your data and streamlines your workflow when you operate across cloud drives and FTP/FTPS/SFTP servers.
- Navigate to the Connection Manager in the top toolbar.
- Select OneDrive and enter your login credentials when prompted; Commander One will sync them for future logins.
- Your Microsoft OneDrive content will appear in one of Commander One’s dual panes for instant access to create, edit, save and delete.
You can mount all your cloud drives and remote FTP servers with local network locations using our app and instantly transfer content between them all.