Commander One is a native Mac compatible Google Drive client
While cloud storage makes it easy to backup your files and access your work from anywhere, it can make you reliant on access to WiFi to create and edit new documents, spreadsheets, or presentations. It’s possible to use your Google Drive as a local network drive. Then, you can not only access, but create, edit, and download files right from your Finder window. Commander One is a native Mac compatible app that centralizes Google Drives with a macOS client.
Centralize multiple connections with a local client
Quickly move files between all your cloud accounts
Get the same accessibility for shared files
Commander One protects uploads to cloud and web services
Get the same security and control your cloud services using Commander One. The app encrypts all files for upload to all cloud servers and web services, including:
- Google Drive
- Amazon S3
Safeguard the integrity of your files while still enjoying the convenience of a local drive with the powerful encryption of Commander One.
Reasons users love Commander One
Commander One enables Mac users to access and edit their online files as if stored on their desktop. There’s no need to wait for syncing to the cloud to begin working or save files from the cloud to your computer. You can get right to work from your desktop rather than searching for WiFi and waiting for a connection.
Here are some more reasons users love Commander One:
- Mount all your cloud servers in a single window for easy navigation
- Use the drag and drop features to move files between cloud servers without having to save them to your computer first
- Streamline your workflow and maintain efficiencies by taking advantage of background uploading using the file queue
- Use Commander One as an FTP manager with dual-panel versatility for working across several directories at once
- Get total peace of mind with secure encryption for uploading files to remote and cloud servers
Commander One features an intuitive interface with handy tools and essential features, including:
- Custom hotkeys and unlimited tabs
- Selection tool to only open and work with the files you need
- Extract and compress with ZIP support
- View and access other computers on the network
Commander One offers the support and intuitive features that users need to operate as a professional, whatever the project.
Support for encryption on online connections
- Web services (FTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV)
- Cloud storages (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and more)
Map Google Drive as a local network location with Commander One
Commander One streamlines your workflow and gives you uninterrupted access to your work on remote and cloud drives regardless of internet access. It also remembers your credentials for all remote servers and cloud drives, so you only have to log in once.
To mount your Google Drive as a local drive, download and install Commander One.
- Select Connection Manager in the top toolbar of Commander One
- Choose Google Drive, and log into your account in the pop-up browser window
- The files and folders on your Google Drive will appear in one of the dual panes of Commander One
Commander One remembers all of your credentials, so you only have to log in once.