Reliable FTP software for Mac – Commander One
Dual Panel Mode
Comfortable file operations
Save your disk space
Dual-pane interface to improve your file operations speed tremendously
$475 cheaper than other solutions
Enlarge your Disk Space*
All servers within reach
Connect as a normal directory
Additional security to all your online connections
- Web services (FTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV)
- Cloud storages (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and more)
Reviews by popular media
Frequently Asked Questions
FTP or File Transfer Protocol is one of the basic file transfer protocols for transferring files over a network between computers. Among its advantages are the following:
- Everyone understands the principle of work, which for the user does not differ from transferring files within his hard disk.
- Eliminates confusion in documents, archives, and other files.
- Ability to set access rights. Users can only work with the folder that they see. Accidental sending of documents to another folder and receiving other people's files are excluded.
- File transfer service via FTP server can be used as remote data storage. Whatever happens to the local PCs, the files on the server will remain safe.
- The security of data transmission is carried out using extensions responsible for encrypting FTP sessions.
Click “Go to” in the Finder panel. At the bottom of the expanded list, you will see the line “Connect to server”. After that, you can enter the connection address via ftp: // or the IP address where you want to connect to the server. Click the "Connect" button below, after which you will need to enter your login information. Click “Connect”, and then you will be taken to the server file system. The most simple way is to use CloudMounter and mount FTP as a local drive.